Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Utterly Cute Cake


This cake might fall into the , "it's the thought that counts" category. One of my coworkers, who is a livestock agent is having a birthday. She is very big on birthdays and the group of people we eat lunch with wanted to have a surprise birthday lunch for her. Of course I volunteered to make the cake. I wanted to make her a cow cake but it needed to be different from the last cow cake I made for a colleague of hers. This was going to be a traditional brown cow. Of course I did make it a girl and even put a pink bow in the tuft of hair at the top. However when I got done, I wasn't sure that it didn't look more like a brown bear rather than a brown cow. Of course it was made with milk which would be the difference between a cow and a bear. :)

No comments: