Sunday, May 13, 2012

A New Look

It never hurts to update things and make them a little more attractive.  Today is the day for this blog.  I had the opportunity to change the look a little and hopefully make it a little more attractive and easier to read and find things that you might be looking for.  The other thing I have done is added a new photo page.  Often I have calls from people asking to see photos and I refer them to the blog.  However I realize an electronic photo catalog is also a good thing so voila; direct from Shutterfly is a cake link.  Please feel free to give me feedback if you think I should separate the cakes out by subject area to make it easier to view. 
I hope you like the new look and the slide show of photos.  Stay tuned because more great cakes are expected by the end of the week.

No comments: