Thursday, January 1, 2015

Apologies Neccessary


  I have been beyond slack.  Two of my favorite pastimes are baking and writing.  I could give you a long list of reasons (not excuses but reasons) for my absence but at the end of the day the point is still the same....I have not paid attention to this blog or my readers for over a year.  I have missed you.  I have missed telling the stories of the cakes.  I have continued to bake and have missed the low fat, no calorie step where I get to share this with you.  My apologies.
  So we are starting some new ideas and new communication methods in 2015.  To begin you may have noticed the redesign of the blog.  A new logo, new look, for new energy in 2015.  Not only that but we now have a Facebook page.  After sharing the photos on a personal page (by my most wonderful supervisor) I have decided it was time for just a cake page.  You can find us on Facebook at Custom Cakes 4 You.  Depending on comments and request we may add an Instagram page, I am still trying to decide.  So feel free to chime in and let us know what you think.  I hope you like our simplified logo and new look.  As always, just like we like to listen to you about your custom cake from inception to final serving, we would like to hear from you about our social networking.
  We also guarantee not to change some things.  The high quality cakes, custom designs and of course sharing the stories behind each and every cake.  We hope you will enjoy every aspect of our newly energized hobby and enjoy the sweet smell of every cake delivered.
 

No comments: