Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bilingual Cake


It is not often that I get to make a cake that translates into any language. Okay I lied, I do make cakes that translate into any language. But a Dora cake is bilingual because the character speaks both English and Spanish. This one is for a very special young lady.
My secretary has a large family and this one is for her niece. This niece is the daughter of my coworkers youngest brother and this special little girl has the nickname of meanness. She has an entire family wrapped around her pinkie and she is a girls girl. Of course any young lady who has seen TV has seen Dora and her pal Diego. Apparently this birthday girl was able to speak to her cake in two languages. Who says we don't learn from TV? Happy Birthday to Kensley, who is the apple of so many people's eyes.

No comments: