Friday, October 28, 2011

Spook-Tacular Day

In case you are keeping count this is the fourth cake (not to mention cupcakes) that I did for one day in delivery. I haven't slept much, but I really don't care because it is so much fun!


There is a group at my office who is not much on chocolate cake or even my butter cake however they are all about this Funfetti cake mix that Pillsbury puts out. I can't quite figure it but everyone has their likes and dislikes and it is my job to fill those likes and dislikes. So this cake was done in a version of the funfetti cake. Which to the best of my descriptive powers is a white cake with sprinkles, that you might put on ice cream, dispersed through the cake.

In keeping with the holiday spirit I had the chance to use a new cake pan that I had not used before. This cute little ghost is anything but scary. He floated in made with a favorite cake flavor of funfetti and was decorated in white stars with a few black highlights to give him character. I am glad to say by the end of the day there was none left. So you could say this little ghost disappeared.

No comments: